This MIVISION 100"~120" 16:9 T Prism Fixed Frame UST ALR CLR Ambient Light Rejecting Projection Screen for VAVA 4K Laser Projector is made specifically for Ultra Short Throw projectors such as the new Xiaomi Mijia 4K Laser, Optoma 4K Laser, LG 4K Laser and HiSense models, to give you the best image quality possible, much better than a white wall or a regular white, non UST screen. It has a micro ‘sawtooth’ surface structure necessary to deflect the image projected from below the screen optimally to the viewers eyes and not to the ceiling. It also rejects ambient light from lights and projected reflections above. If you haven’t already, please read about or watch the videos on how UST screens work on this page.
2. Type of fabric: UST CLR/ ALR with 0.9 gain at 180° viewing angle
3. REACH, ROHS, free of formaldehyde's & toluene
4. High quality processed, matt black aluminum frame
5. LED Backlight is optional
6. Easy wall mounting
7. Fully 4k UHD capable, Active 3D compatible
8. Very slim "display design" - only 1cm frame visible on each side
9. Specially optimised and only suitable for ultra-short throw projectors
10.5 Years Manufacturer Warranty
11. Customized requirements are acceptable
Ambient light will always be a part of the projection equation.
Ambient light, natural (sunlight) or artificial (interior room lights), can come from any source in a room. In two-piece projection, the only light you want hitting the screen is from the projector. Screen surfaces featuring Ambient Light Rejection (ALR) properties can separate light in the environment from projected light.
Rooms aren’t so dark anymore.
Current trends in construction and architecture are focused on open plan layouts that bring natural elements and energy-efficient alternatives like LED lighting without controlling or concealing all the desired light with dimmers or shades.
Dull, washed out images aren’t a good look.
Ambient light that falls on a standard projection screen will compete with light from the projector and wash out image contrast, color saturation and dynamic range, a ecting the viewing experience. Ambient Light Rejecting Screen Surfaces are designed to preserve high contrast images in the brightest of environments.
The game has evolved. Has yours?
You know you want to be the tech-forward professional! Expand your product portfolio and installation opportunities by offering screen technology that can handle oodles of ambient light.
8K Ultra Short Throw Projection – No Space? No Problem!
The 8K UST ALR fixed frame screen is the first 8K projection screen specifically designed for ultra-short throw projectors, which can create an image of up to 120″ at a very short throw distance. Not only will it save space, but you can now get a TV-quality screen with a much bigger image size.
UST ALR Screen Technology brings you 900% more image quality
Unlike regular projection screen, our UST ALR screen is designed to maintain the best picture quality under any environment. Our screen uses Nano Lens Technology that incorporate with millions of reflective nano particles that would filter out 90% of the ambient light and only reflect the projector’s light back to the audience. This brings up the image contrast by 900% to reproduce the most detailed image even in a bright room.
Features & Benefits
1. Viewing Angle:180°(90°±LR), Gain: 0.9
2. Wide Viewing angle with full uniformity for superior on/off-axis viewing
3. Uniformity achieves no perceptable colot shift, texture, bright spots, or dark corners
4. Delivers precise color fidelity, black level and contrast improvement
5. Black-backing eliminates light penetration
6. Active 3D, 8K 4K Ultra HD, HDR Ready
7. Speckle-free material produces exceptional picture quality providing sharp and clear images
8. Absorbs up to 98% of ambient light
9.Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation(ISF)
1. The screen surface has a horizontal linear structure. DO NOT wipe the screen up and down or in a circular motion. Wipe gently from left to right only.
2. Clean the dust on the screen surface with a soft brush or microfiber cloth. A rough/coarse towel or cloth may damage the screen’s surface.
3. Gently wipe the screen with a lightly moistened white lint free cloth with water or with a neutral detergent (1mL/0.33 oz) mixed with water (1000 mL/33.8 oz).
Notes: The following precautions should always be followed to avoid damaging the material, which is not covered under warranty.
• Don’t touch the screen material to avoid leaving fingerprints.
• Use gloves when handling the material.
• Don’t scratch the material, as it will leave permanent markings on the screen’s surface.
• Don’t point to the screen material with a fingertip or other sharp objects to prevent damage to the material.
• Don’t use acetone, benzene, alcohol and any other organic solvents to clean the screen material. Using such chemicalswill permanently damage the screen.